The Elmstead Parish Council website holds all the information in areas as required by the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. We are not a Smaller Authority but follow NALC guidelines for all councils with an annual turnover of less than £200,000 per year to comply with the above code.
In meeting these requirements we publish the following on this website:
- all items of expenditure above £100 (these are found in our regular minutes)
- end of year accounts
- annual governance statement (annual return)
- internal audit report
- list of councillor responsibilities
- details of public land and building assets
- Agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings at least three days before the meeting
- Minutes within a month of the meeting
Should any errors or omissions come to light, these will corrected in good time thereafter.